Why attend Vena Nation Week? How about closing your books 10x faster?
Interested in exciting thought leadership and revenue insights?
Sign up for the Fluence newsletter.
Vena Nation Week 2021 is coming up fast - June 14-18 - and Fluence is a proud sponsor of the annual finance leadership conference hosted by our FP&A platform partners Vena Solutions. Register today to see firsthand how our customers have transformed their close and consolidation processes - from integrating new acquisitions in days, to closing their books 10 times faster than they could before.
Why should you attend? Plenty of reasons including:
- CPE Credits: through 80 roundtables, 11 keynotes and other sessions led by over 100 industry expert speakers
- Virtual Networking: with more than 2,500 finance and accounting professionals
- Interactive Learning: including live training, Q&A sessions and interactive presentations
For existing and future Fluence customers though, Vena Nation Week is also a unique opportunity to see a powerful performance management partnership in action. Powerful on their own but even better together, the Fluence-Vena partnership offers our customers a seamless, integrated finance platform for everything from financial consolidation to rolling forecasts and predictive analytics.
Here’s a sneak peek of what you can expect, and more reasons to register for Vena Nation Week today.
A Case Study in Agile Accounting, Acquisitions and Adapting on a Dime
Slashing your monthly close time by 93% is an impressive feat by any measure. Even more so if you’re in a rapid growth period fueled by new acquisitions. Now imagine you’re retooling your production facilities on a dime to address a new, urgent and global need.
That’s not just impressive - it’s accounting superhero material.
That superhero is Marie-Ève Meunier, corporate controller at global fluids producer Recochem. She’s teaming up with Fluence’s Guy Ménard to present Accounting for the Fight Against COVID, a live and interactive case study session at Vena Nation Week at 2:00 pm ET on Wednesday, June 16.
Join Marie-Ève and Guy to learn firsthand how Recochem:
- cut their consolidation and reporting time from a full month to just two days
- integrated new acquisitions into their consolidation process in a matter of days - not weeks or months
- quickly retooled operations for hand sanitizer production through agile planning informed by trusted, timely numbers
Fluence Customers Cut Monthly Close Time 90%
Recochem isn’t the only customer to benefit from a seamless financial close, consolidation and reporting solution from Fluence and Vena. To see what we mean, download the analyst report Fluence Customers Slash the Monthly Close by 90 Percent (no emails or forms to fill out).
Based on candid conversations with our customers, the expert analysts at Nucleus Research provide an objective and customer-focused account of how Fluence:
- is addressing a long unmet need for high-end consolidation software for mid-market companies
- customers benefit from increased productivity, decreased operating costs and positive cultural change
- combines powerful consolidation features with ease of use, out-of-the-box delivery and no-coding administration
Visit Us at Vena Nation Week (and get a $50 gift card if you act fast!)
If we haven’t given you enough reasons to sign up for Vena Nation Week 2021, here’s one more to sweeten the pot.
If you’re one of the first 100 attendees to chat with our virtual booth staff, we’ll give you a $50 Amazon gift card.
Once you sign into Vena Nation, our virtual booth is easy to find and - beyond the gift card reward - it’s packed with features and resources including:
- a 90-second explainer video introducing Fluence’s value at a business and personal level
- a slide deck and case study diving deeper into Recochem’s consolidation success story
- Fluence booth staffers on hand to answer your questions and chat with you in real time
So...what are you waiting for? Sign up for Vena Nation Week 2021 today. We hope to see you there!