A close-to-disclose platform built for modern finance teams.
Fluence is trusted by
What Finance Leaders Say
Global manufacturing company
Groupe Sani Marc Group
Fluence is different. Here’s how.
Easy to use and integrate
- Familiar and intuitive Excel-based experience – from updating ownership to building reports
- Modern user experience with intuitive drag-and-drop workflows
- No-compromise approach to corporate performance management combines the power of Fluence with leading FP&A solutions including Vena, Anaplan, Workday, and Pigment
Fast time to value
- No coding, no scripting so you’re up and running in no time
- Pre-built complex consolidation calculations that support a wide range of business requirements
- Out-of-the-box input forms and reports so you can load data and report in minutes
Low total cost of ownership
- No-code, finance-owned approach cuts the cost of dedicated consultants and internal IT resources
- Pure-cloud, multi-tenant deployment delivers automatic, seamless updates and upgrades
- Finance makes consolidation changes directly in the user experience – updates to your org structure, acquisitions, currency additions, etc.
Solutions at a Glance
Deliver consolidated financial statements in record time with out-of-the-box consolidation models, drag-and-drop workflow, and a cloud calculation engine that scales with your business.LEARN MORE
Financial Close Management
Close your books with confidence in days, not weeks. Replace static checklists and endless spreadsheets with intuitive workflow automation, a single source of truth and record-to-report audit trails.LEARN MORE
Say goodbye to data errors, integrity issues, and other risks; unsupported plug figures; partial reconciliations; time-consuming reviews, and transaction matching; missed deadlines from holding up the close.LEARN MORE
Disclosure Management and Narrative Reporting
With direct integration to the Fluence Consolidation platform, you can eliminate errors, risk, and inefficiency in your internal and external reporting process. Produce statutory reports from annual reports to filings and board books, management reports, and investor decks in a fraction of the time. Comply with SEC, ESEF, ESG, and other regulatory reporting requirements.LEARN MORE
Reporting and Analysis
Produce insightful, interactive reporting on company-wide metrics for any business audience – now all in Excel. Pixel-perfect financial reporting without relying on IT. FluenceXL is the data-connected Excel add-in for all your reporting needs.LEARN MORE
Evolution of Performance Management Solutions
The consolidation market was long overdue for a new approach. With Fluence, you can say goodbye to long, costly implementations, and complex customized solutions that require coding.
Find out what's trending. Get the information you need to stay ahead of the competition.
Sync up the current Fluence happenings. Catch our highlights and recent findings for financial success.
Soak up some knowledge with our virtual events. We host trainings, conferences, and webinars online.
From our minds to yours. Some blueprints to solve some of the most complex close, planning and consolidation challenges.