Fluence is on a mission to make your working life flexible, more exciting and more rewarding. We are looking for a highly motivated Business Development Manager to join our fast growing Sales organization.
Growth companies aren’t for everyone but if you’re looking to be a part of something that’s breaking new ground in an industry that’s ripe for disruption, while working alongside some of the most talented, experienced and successful people in the industry, then Fluence just might be the place for you.
We'll help you build your career in Sales while you collaborate with a diverse team of caring individuals.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work directly with Midmarket, Enterprise & Large Enterprise Account Executives to drive pipeline through personalized outreach to multiple stakeholders within Fluence’s key prospect & customer accounts
- Providing a world-class prospect and customer experience through every interaction
- Become a product expert and learn Fluence’s selling practices
- Keep meticulous records of interactions with leads in our CRM (Hubspot)
- Help to build scalable demand generation campaigns based on data
- Identify inefficiencies and implement improvements in our process
What You Should Have
- .5 + years of experience in sales, preferably in SaaS
- Commitment to pursuing a career in sales
- Consistent track record of overachieving
- Empathetic listener and persuasive communicator
- Competitive, resilient, and highly motivated
- A great attitude and love for teamwork
Fluence Technologies is a leader in the cloud accounting and consolidation space.
Our leadership team brings 200+ years of combined experience from companies like Vena Solutions, IBM, Outlooksoft, Clarity Systems, SAP, Longview, and Delbridge Solutions.
For too long, financial consolidation tools have been designed to support the world’s largest organizations. These tools are hard to use, costly to implement and maintain.
Fluence Technologies is in market with a solution that is purpose-built to be easily owned and maintained by finance, all while providing the power and functionality of the most robust solutions.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Fluence’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Fluence.
- Seniority Level
- Entry level
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
Please send your applications to careers... In the subject line, include your name, the job you are applying for and "application".
Find out what's trending. Get the information you need to stay ahead of the competition.
Sync up the current Fluence happenings. Catch our highlights and recent findings for financial success.
Soak up some knowledge with our virtual events. We host trainings, conferences, and webinars online.
From our minds to yours. Some blueprints to solve some of the most complex close, planning and consolidation challenges.